Brandon talks to Samuel Clay the founder of NewsBlur.com about the Google Reader shutdown in 2013 and how it has affected NewsBlur's growth.
- Samuel Clay
- Samuel Clay on Twitter
- Revsys for tuning and performance of databases (~29mins)
- TurnTouch is a new hardware product to control your internet of things, coming soon to Kickstarter (~38mins)
- Grain and Mortar is a strategy, branding, and design company
- VisualSearch.js "enhances ordinary search boxes with the ability to autocomplete faceted search queries"
- DocumentCloud is a tool for journalists to embed media into news stories (~43mins)
Direct episode download available here: https://audio.simplecast.com/23516.mp3